As an Interim Finance Director, with Mergers & Acquisitions and Turnaround experience, your business finance and accounting needs are supported whatever your size and requirements. With many years of business experience, BCS provides solid advice and implementation support.
• Able to provide the services of a highly commercial blue chip finance professional for Interim and Consulting assignments, in addition to part time Finance Director or non-executive roles.
• Experienced across a range of business organisations from large corporate entities to small owner managed businesses.
• Particularly experienced in VC owned businesses supporting first time MBO teams transition to the specific needs of the VC environment, including development of appropriate Management Information and business planning processes.
• Supportive of your stakeholder management requirements including banks, investors, suppliers, customers and other professional service providers.
• Highly experienced in the Deal environment having worked in line and advisory roles both pre and post deal, including 5 years within the Operations team of a ‘Big 4 ‘ M&A practice. Particular expertise includes Carve-Outs and Separation planning, Due Diligence, Synergy development and Post Merger Integration.
• Able to develop effective and efficient finance departments to provide an integrated business support service.
|Located in the UK, supporting clients across the UK and Europe|