Tim Sheldrake BSc. MBA FCMA
An experienced Finance Director with expertise gained through a variety of Interim and Consultancy assignments for the Private Equity (PE) and Corporate markets within the Manufacturing, Chemical, Consumer Goods, FMCG and Retail sectors, in addition to 25 plus years experience in industry, experienced within both blue chip and SME environments. Highly experienced in the M&A environment having worked in line and advisory roles both pre and post deal, including five years within the Operations Team of a ‘Big 4’ M&A practice.
C.V. Download (pdf)
Particular areas of expertise include:
• Operational and Financial Due Diligence (DD).
• Business separation planning and implementation.
• Management Reporting and Process re-engineering.
• Development of effective finance departments to provide an integrated business support service.
• Improvement of MI processes/systems for VC owned businesses.
• Working Capital Management.
• Financial and Strategic Planning.
• Synergy planning and review.
• Turnaround Management.
• Stakeholder management.
|C.V. Download (pdf)